This Android Update is Running on Only 1% Devices. Are you among them?

According to these, Android Oreo is growing but not at a pace Google is likely to have wanted it to

The name of the update which is growing but not as per the expectations of Google.

The name of the update is Android Oreo. According to the recent data, less than 1% of all the android smartphones have this update like Google Pixel, Nexus, and One Plus 3T

Currently, Android Nougat 7.0 and 7.1 are at 19.3% and 4% respectively which makes a total of 23.3% share.

Many of the android smartphones are still having Marshmallow version, Android Lollipop, Android 4.4 KitKat, etc

For Pixel 2 and Pixel 2 XL devices, Google has already started started rolling out Android 8.1 Oreo


Navneet Singh

An IT Engineer by Education and Internet Marketer by Profession. Here at Techinfo Junction, he covers exclusive news and how-to around gadgets.